Title: Let Us Not Forget Compiled By: Kelly J. Thompson (kjt1575@juno.com) with help from The X-Philes For Mulder mailing list. Thanks guys! Category: Compilation Summary: Some great Mulder moments. Spoilers: If you read this you will you will be spoiled. No spoilers from season eight though, because with the way it's going there will be no great Mulder moments in it. Notes: In seven years we have all witnessed Fox Mulder at his very best and at his very worst. Some of us have grown to love his quirks, fine points, and even his faults, these make him a real human being and not some kind of manbot without emotions. Though we know that he is far from perfect, he is NOT the super bastard some people think him to be, or want us to think he is. So, I put these moments together to make sure people remember what we had, and to ask them not to forget. Disclaimer: The X-Files, Mulder,Scully, and any other characters belong to Chris Carter, 1013, and Fox Television. The following appear in no particular order. . ************************* Let us not forget when or how Mulder: Went to Antarctica to save Scully, even though he had just suffered a gunshot wound to the head. How he never gave up trying to find Scully when she was abducted. When he got abducted by aliens so he wouldn't lose Scully. When he almost killed Duane Berry for kidnapping Scully. When he wouldn't let a dying Scully take the fall for him in Redux II. When he held Scully in the hallway after Penny Northern died. How he wore Scully's necklace the whole time she was missing. When he gave up his sister who he had been searching for, for some twenty odd years in exchange for Scully. How he cried over the body of Lucy Householder. When he cried at Scully's bedside before her cancer went into remission. How he gently touched Scully's face after her father passed away. How he dug for the body of a murdered girl in Paper Hearts. How sexy he looked in that VR combat gear in F.P.S. How he kissed the 1939 Scully at the end of Triangle. When he gave Scully a batting lesson at the end of The Unnatural. When he held Scully after Melissa died. How he danced in front of the mirror in Dreamland. When he kicked Dr. Caleron's ass in Emily. How he sung " Shaft " during Bad Blood. How he wanted a different ending for the monster in P.M.P. How in Pusher he showed no will to fight the idea of taking his own life, but fought tooth and nail the idea of taking Scully's. How in "Anasazi" that even though Scully had shot him, he forgives her and even agrees to find out why her name appears in the MJ files then nearly became a barbecued Fox for it! When he was naked in the bath tub at the beginning of Demons. How he never gave hope for Scully the times it looked like she might die. How also in "Anasazi" he thanked Scully for taking care of him. When he visited the blind girl in jail after she killed her own father. How he gave up his own hotel room to a homeless man. While he shivered on the street waiting for the "Jersey Devil". When he had holes drilled into his head. Thus, risking his life to find out the truth behind his sisters' abduction, in Demons. When he held his sister in the forest in Closure. How after waking from the coma in End Game he told Scully that he didn't want her to risk her life for something that was purely personal to HIM. How he tenderly covered Scully with a blanket at the end of All Things. How he sat in the corridor, holding the blood stained photo of him and Samantha, trying hard not to cry in Redux II. When after he introduced Scully to the LGM he told Frohike to "cool it" when he said that Scully was hot. When he was ready to take on the Atlantic City detective (even though he was injured) after the bastard killed the Jersey Devil woman. How he was so excited to see "Deep Throat" again in Amor Fati that he hugged him with handcuffs on. When he makes Scully take the water she scrounges up in Dod Kalm even though he knew he'd die without it. How he considered working for the consortium in order find a cure for Scully's cancer. How he saved Scully's life in Our Town when the sheriff was going to chop her head off for the village "Soup du Jour". How he wiped the barbecue sauce from Scully's face in Red Museum. When he tenderly tucked his mother in when they thought they found Samantha in Colony. When he visits his mother in the hospital after her stroke (in the middle of investigating a case) and says "she's cold and then proceeds to drape her with a blanket. How he has always believed Skinner was one of the "good guys" even though Scully hasn't. Hell, even when Skinner himself wasn't sure if he was a "good guy" or not! How he told Scully he loved her at the end of Triangle. When he and Scully danced together at the end of P.M.P. How he looked at Scully when she was holding Teresa Hoese's baby. How he made fun of himself in the Unnatural. How he held a sick Scully in the motel during Requiem. How good he looks in glasses. How he and Scully walked off hand in hand at the end of Hollywood A.D. When he And Scully were stranded on the rock while they were searching for "Big Blue". When he gave Holman Hardt relationship advice in Rain King. When he told Scully she was his one in five billion. When he kissed Scully on New Years Eve in Millenium. When he made the Mr. Potato Head face for Emily. ******************************* Additional Notes: We have seven years worth of reasons not to forget Fox Mulder. These were some of them. I know that there is probably going to be a response twisting these moments I have compiled. So be it. You are just as entitled to your opinions as am entitled to mine. Keep in mind though that I am a Mulderist, so I don't care anyway. "I was just here. Where did I go?" - Fox Mulder -From Small Potatoes.